Launchpad support young people aged 16-24 years with a range of services including; accessing or keeping your housing, finances, things at home, things at school, advice & information about education/employment, and coaching you towards achieving your personal goals and aspirations.
You may like to give us an initial call to talk about your current situation, whether you need some direction on where to go, who to contact for more help, what options are available to you, or just to get some general advice.
After you contact us we aim to see you within 7 days.
Young people who request assistance can expect us to:
- Ask you questions about your needs and goals (assessment)
- Develop a plan with you to achieve these goals
- Give you information and advice
- Work with other services you may be involved with to coordinate our efforts together
- Work with your family, friends, carers and others to try make things at home better
- Connect you to other services such as health, employment and education
- Provide you with support to access affordable housing
- Give you a chance to participate in our many social/recreational events
- Assist you in gaining access to income support (e.g. Centrelink)
People who are deaf or have a hearing/speech impairment can call through the National Relay service on 133 677